- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and chopped green onions to the skillet and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the beaten eggs to the skillet and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until scrambled and cooked through.
- Add the frozen peas and carrots to the skillet and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until they are heated through.
- Add the pulled pork to the skillet and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Add the cooked rice to the skillet and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until everything is well combined.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce to the skillet, stirring to coat everything evenly.
- Continue to stir fry for another 1-2 minutes until the fried rice is hot and fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
This pulled pork fried rice is a delicious and easy way to use leftover pulled pork. The pork is combined with vegetables, scrambled eggs, and rice, and seasoned with soy sauce and oyster sauce for a flavorful and satisfying meal.