- 1 lb (450 g) sous vide pulled beef
- 8-10 small tortillas
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, hot sauce
- Heat the tortillas in a dry skillet or on a griddle until lightly browned on both sides.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pulled beef, diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto each tortilla and top with avocado slices and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Add any optional toppings as desired, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, or hot sauce.
- Serve the tacos hot and enjoy!