Beef ragu pasta is a classic Italian dish featuring slow-cooked beef in tomato sauce with herbs and red wine. Served over pasta, it's a hearty and comforting meal, perfect for a cozy dinner at home.
- 10g olive oil
- 100g Booneats pulled beef
- 20g button mushrooms (optional)
- 20g broccoli (optional)
- 30g cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 150g tomato sauce
- 20g cooking cream
- 100g cooked penne
- Start by pre-cooking your penne.
- Portion the pasta so its ready for use.
- Defrost the packet of pulled beef before hand.
- Slice the button mushrooms, but the broccoli into small pieces and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- In a hot pan, add the oil, mushrooms, broccoli, pulled beef and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook for about minutes, then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil and add the cream. Mix it into the sauce and add the cooked pasta. Mix the pasta in and let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes.
- The pasta is ready. Plate it up and top with grated parmesan if you like. Fast and simple beef ragu pasta, ready in 15 minutes.
- Feel free to swap the vegetables with whatever you desire or have in your fridge. Same goes for the pasta.